Creating custom springs is an art that requires mastery. At Acxess Spring we have mastered that art and that is why we emphasize so much on quality control and excellence. We strive to make the most accurate and efficient springs while ensuring that our customers are satisfied with both the product and our service.
Our superb quality control process for coil springs made to order is as follows:
- First, a work order is created and verified by two persons to ensure that what is being asked is in fact accurate. Once the work order is ready the order is scheduled to be set up in the machines.
- After the machine is set up one or two springs are ran. These are taken to be inspected as a first article check before the entire lot is ran and to ensure set-up has been properly adjusted.
- The springs are checked against the print and tolerances are verified. Information of this first article check is documented and added to the file.
- After the first article check is completed the whole lot of springs is ran. Once all the pieces are created two to three pieces from the lot are picked at random. These pieces are inspected by quality control and all dimensions and tolerances are verified. In this second article any special requests that the client made also gets verified. For examples some clients request that a rate/load test be completed, or that the spring be checked for it to fit a certain shaft size, etc.
- All information is then added into the quality control documents. A certificate of conformance along with the material certifications is then issued. Once the springs are packaged and ready to be shipped out the certifications and spring information is attached and sent out along with the springs.
We are always determined to create the best springs in the industry and would be pleased to start working with you. If you have any questions, doubts or need clarification regarding our quality control process or certifications please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to place an order or contact us directly please dial:(951) 276-2777